Lost in Life After College?
Are you coaching a recent college graduate who can't find a job?
Are you an unemployed or underemployed Millennial?
Here’s the complete guide for helping grads find direction after college!
Like Alice falling down the rabbit hole, college graduates entering the workforce can feel lost and bewildered. After the structured atmosphere of college, many are overwhelmed by the job search, anxious about their direction, saddled with crushing student debt, and unable to move forward. This book provides a way out of the confusion.
- Understanding the Millennial generation
- Using strengths, values, and passions to choose a career
- Creating great résumés and cover letters
- Getting and nailing interviews
- Improving networking, social media, and LinkedIn skills
- Setting actionable goals and building momentum
- Handling negative emotions and lack of self-confidence
- Deciding whether or not to go to grad school
- Issues around living at home
- Dealing with crushing education debt
- Coping with mental health issues
- And much more!
About the Authors
Several years ago, Ken and Wendy Schuman started Grad Life Choices–a free coaching service to help unemployed and underemployed young people identify their personal strengths and successfully transition into the workplace. This pro bono program has helped nearly 300 grads find or redirect their path after college.
Now Millennials in Wonderland shares the process that has enabled young people from all over the country to unlock their potential, overcome obstacles, and achieve their dreams. Twenty-three leading coaches and experts joined Wendy and Ken in writing this book. It is the most complete resource available for coaches helping Millennials face the future with a plan and a sense of hope.